Sign in to follow this  
scorpio

wondering

hi all ...

I will be completing my bacheors in business administration(BBA) 4 YRS coming august... wanna continue my further study in states ..i dont have any working experience besides 3 month internship in a bank.plz do suggest me wht to do ...actually was planning to do MBA ..but

heard sth like tat

" nepal ko padai & states ko padai totally diff,3yrs bachleors gare pani 4 yrs bachelor gare pani direct master ma padna ekdum garo huncha ..& direct masters join garna paudaina, teskolagi aajha few mths or may be 1 yr more padna parcha"

IS it true?????

'm confused ..wht shall i do ??plz do suggest me

There are some uni where you can directly join for master. However, most of the uni wants you to take 4-6 months extra class to prepare for master. It is sort of time waste honestly, since people already studied 4 years in Nepal, and that has not been recognised. What sort of eduation they teach in Nepal which cannot be recognised outside Nepal. Sad.

YOu can take masters' level studies in business without or wihtout training irrespective of 3 or 4 years. Getting visa with 4 years Bachelor's is relatively less difficult. Prepare for GMAT and get admission to ensure your smooth entry to states. Look at business schools site at www.wvu.edu if you intend to come to the university where I am in (though not in same field).

hi all ...

I will be completing my bacheors in business administration(BBA) 4 YRS coming august... wanna continue my further study in states ..i dont have any working experience besides 3 month internship in a bank.plz do suggest me wht to do ...actually was planning to do MBA ..but

heard sth like tat

" nepal ko padai & states ko padai totally diff,3yrs bachleors gare pani 4 yrs bachelor gare pani direct master ma padna ekdum garo huncha ..& direct masters join garna paudaina, teskolagi aajha few mths or may be 1 yr more padna parcha"

IS it true?????

'm confused ..wht shall i do ??plz do suggest me

yes you are some how true. I suggest you to get work experience for some years (minimum 2 years) so that it will be easy for you to do MBA not only in USA, it will be easy for any where. in UKJ u must have at least 2 years managerial experience to do MBA and in singapore you must have 3 years managerial experience to do MBA...

so go for work for 2 years minimum. and join MBA