Sign in to follow this  
rabibista

Wanted LAb Guys

QUOTE (Riya Rauniyar @ Jan 14 2003, 12:47 PM)

I also heard many times in my school life when I was a senior student that early senior students of 80's were very famous in Kathmandu valley for fighting.

The most famous group was only 1989/1990 batch in the LAB School history, I think. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

QUOTE (Divyani Shah @ Jan 14 2003, 05:23 PM)

I also heard many times in my school life when I was a senior student that early senior students of 80's were very famous in Kathmandu valley for fighting.

The most famous group was only 1989/1990 batch in the LAB School history, I think. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

as far my recall works. i believe the most famous batch should be 83/84 though i was in 88. when i was in school, most famous names were kalu sing, bhim and ratna hajur(works in ntv, camera man probably). i have not seen any of them.

Divyani Maiya !

Are you sure?

QUOTE (rabibista @ Jan 14 2003, 09:27 PM)

as far my recall works. i believe the most famous batch should be 83/84 though i was in 88. when i was in school, most famous names were kalu sing, bhim and ratna hajur(works in ntv, camera man probably). i have not seen any of them.

As far as my school knowldge, the most famous batches are; 2036, 2039, and 2046. In the 2036 sal batch, there were very famous names like, Amar, Vijaya and some more. In the 2039 sal, there were famous names like, Ghana Vikram, Pritam, Dev Raj, Ratna hajur, Raju Tufan, Bhim are famous names. And in the 2046 sal, there were very famous names like, Rohit Bikram (The Global Moderator of this forum. Sorry hai, Rohit dai, ke garne tapai ko naam birsanai sakidaina), Nabin Pradhan, Basant Bogati, Sushil Thapa, Bimal Gurung, Kamal Gurung, Paras Bir B Shah, Sambhu Basnet, Dipendra Rijal, Chiranjeevi Shah, Kabindra KC, and some more.

I am from 2047 sal batch. Up to this day in the LAB school record, the top record is 2046 sal. I am unable to describe here because there are so many things, which are not suitable to describe here.

Rohit dai, sorry hai..once again. Sweet memory ko lagi ali bhae pani pol kholidiyeko matrai ho. biggrin.gif

By the way, thank you Rabi dai for remembering to us.

QUOTE (LaxmanYadav @ Jan 15 2003, 02:45 PM)
And in the 2046 sal, there were very famous names like, Rohit Bikram (The Global Moderator of this forum. Sorry hai, Rohit dai, ke garne tapai ko naam birsanai sakidaina), Nabin Pradhan, Paras Bir B Shah, Sambhu Basnet, Dipendra Rijal, Chiranjeevi Shah,

Yeeni haru chahi pakkai ho, I know that very well. I didn't know the anothers but the quoted names, to whom I knew very well from my school days. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

QUOTE (Aayesha @ Jan 15 2003, 03:45 PM)
And in the 2046 sal, there were very famous names like, Rohit Bikram (The Global Moderator of this forum. Sorry hai, Rohit dai, ke garne tapai ko naam birsanai sakidaina), Nabin Pradhan, Paras Bir B Shah, Sambhu Basnet, Dipendra Rijal, Chiranjeevi Shah,

Yeeni haru chahi pakkai ho, I know that very well. I didn't know the anothers but the quoted names, to whom I knew very well from my school days. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

got more 2 tell but no time atleast this month

there were very famous names like, Rohit Bikram (The Global Moderator of this forum. Sorry hai, Rohit dai, ke garne tapai ko naam birsanai sakidaina), Nabin Pradhan, Basant Bogati, Sushil Thapa, Bimal Gurung, Kamal Gurung, Paras Bir B Shah, Sambhu Basnet, Dipendra Rijal, Chiranjeevi Shah, Kabindra KC, and some more.

2046 sal/More famous names were: Sachida Nanda Yadav, Vibhatsu Dhaubhadel, Puskar Binadi, Ramraja Prasad Shah, Hima Gurung, Sushil Dev Joshi, Ramesh Bhandari, I think.

Edited by Deepa Pal

QUOTE (Deepa Pal @ Jan 16 2003, 07:07 PM)
2046 sal/More famous names were: ...... Ramesh Bhandari, I think.

Hello;

Is Ramesh Bhandari that one from Doti? If so, he is also well know all over DOTI too. We, all from doti, knew him very closely.

QUOTE (BalayarCB @ Jan 16 2003, 10:15 AM)
Ramesh Bhandari that one from Doti?

Yes, he is from Doti.

Ramesh ji 9th class samma matra laboratory ma padeko ho. SCL chahi arkai schhool bata gareko ho jastyo lagchha, malai. Sayad Balkumar School bata ho ki?

2047 saal ma ek patak Dhangadi ma bhet bha tyo tyas pachhi bha chhaiuna. Ho Ramesh ji is from Doti.