Sign in to follow this  
rabibista

Wanted LAb Guys

From my side too.

user posted image

How are you guys? Yo Rabi Dai kata haraayo?

52703[/snapback]

hey lab---------

say lab louder and relax

i am back after a decade. i promise to all lab life not 2 disapear again. i am so excited that i am celebrating this new year with my old friends back in my home town. i am leaving on 29th of dec. i will definetly take photos of my sweet little school. i will post all of them.

all the best

2005 is on ur side.

take care

How are you guys? Yo Rabi Dai kata haraayo?

52703[/snapback]

hey lab---------

say lab louder and relax

i am back after a decade. i promise to all lab life not 2 disapear again. i am so excited that i am celebrating this new year with my old friends back in my home town. i am leaving on 29th of dec. i will definetly take photos of my sweet little school. i will post all of them.

all the best

2005 is on ur side.

take care

61942[/snapback]

Nice meeting you after a long decade Rabi dai. Have a very safe journey and we will be waiting to you. Please! bring more pictures of our lovely school.

Rabi dada,

we will be waiting to hear from you. Please! bring all news and pictures of our school.

Preeti dijule post gareko tasveerharu ta harayechhan ki kya ho, dekhidainan ta? mad.gif

To all LAB products,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and Happy New Year 2005. This is a very special time of year for many of us. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and enjoy the holiday period.

user posted image

user posted image

Hi all friends, brothers and sisters,

It's Vidur Raj Chauhan. I had a very nice time with all seniors and juniors guys from LAB. I met more than 200 senior brothers and sisters during my research time in Kathmandu. The research was about our own school LAB from where we did our schooling. I have collected all informations from batch no. 2022 to bach no. 2048. Our few guys are hunting to collect the informations of very earliers like batch no. 2013 to batch no. 2021. Now, I am making a final list of batch no. 2049 to batch no. 2061. I will do ready it soon.

Thank you all.

That's wonderful job what you have done, Vidur ji. Few days back, I recieved 17 annual magazines (Smriti) of LAB.

Edited by ShahiPranita

Hi all friends, brothers and sisters,

It's Vidur Raj Chauhan. I had a very nice time with all seniors and juniors guys from LAB. I met more than 200 senior brothers and sisters during my research time in Kathmandu. The research was about our own school LAB from where we did our schooling. I have collected all informations from batch no. 2022 to bach no. 2048. Our few guys are hunting to collect the informations of very earliers like batch no. 2013 to batch no. 2021.  Now, I am making a final list of batch no. 2049 to batch no. 2061. I will do ready it soon.

Thank you all.

68592[/snapback]

That's brilliant job. ramro kaam ma dhilo kina? chittai garda hudaina, ki kaso ho?