Sign in to follow this  
Avee

www.aviral.com.np

wow, what a combination of color. are you web designer, mr A_K? keep the pace

haha, thanks chetna... no i am not a web designer... i'm just trying ma own thing :D

I checked out your site...I wasn't sure you were the same avee...you used to have long hair...I think you look a lot better wiht your short hair, dont understand the obsession for nepali guys for long hair. Nepali guys truly look terrible with it...nepali guys in general aren't very good looking and long hair just makes it worse. Anyway i looked through your gallery, I was expecting a whole selection of pics, only to find your folks... :blink:

anyway good attempt, the overall outlook is awesome and the choice of colours too.

I checked out your site...I wasn't sure you were the same avee...you used to have long hair...I think you look a lot better wiht your short hair, dont understand the obsession for nepali guys for long hair. Nepali guys truly look terrible with it...nepali guys in general aren't very good looking and long hair just makes it worse. Anyway i looked through your gallery, I was expecting a whole selection of pics, only to find your folks... :blink:

anyway good attempt, the overall outlook is awesome and the choice of colours too.

Thanks distant- for your comments, and thanks for the compliments!

dont worry abt the whole selection of pics.. i am soon uploading them... and you can check them out later..

cheers

Nice. One suggestin, put a link to WNSO in there at index page as "suggested site' or something like that.

www.aviral.com.np

good one bro....................but u send too many colors (i think) otherwise.......................Cheers..like BS said, if possible put WNSO site link.....just a suggestion