Sign in to follow this  
Triene

WNSO Germany

Well im on line now so i will be working on it.....and will give it a new look. I dont like this layout sorry. Gotta look more professional hoina ta ? wink.gif Its my work dammit..gotta be best. tongue.gif Anyways i will start from next week cause this week i gotta catch up with my online stuffs which i have been missing since last 3 months.

Ani hazur haru le ke gardai ni ? wink.gif

Edited by ScentedSoul

OK, I believe in better engine, which won't let you down when you driving, than better looks. So, content is the main priority, and that is what you have to work hard to make it best site.

Ahile type gardai Chautari ma. biggrin.gif

OK, I believe in better engine, which won't let you down when you driving, than better looks. So, content is the main priority, and that is what you have to work hard to make it best site.

61320[/snapback]

Hazur hazur....gotcha.

Ahile type gardai Chautari ma. biggrin.gif

Hmmm i dont think my Nepali is so bad that i am not getting you in here....please enlighten me. blink.gif

You said you are online now and asked where others doing, I said I was typing to reply to your post the moment when I said that.

61367[/snapback]

Awwwww ok. smile.gif

Just seen updated WNSO Germany site. It is far more better than before. I hope more information and cool way to welcome new comers will certainly bring more members from Germany and WNSO Germany will grow up into sky one day.

Well done Scented Soul. Congratulation !!! you did it.

But I have to be sad here now because, if you can do all this over the night, what were you doing for many years? Why you didn't do it before? mad.gif

Anyway, lets keep updating sites. I am sure this was just one day's work, more miracle still to come. biggrin.gif

Job section of the page is under construction, hope to see that completed soon.

I think we can ad two more page;

one, VISA page, which says visa requirement, how to apply for VISA, how to enrol in college etc.

Two, why germany? There are many things germany has to offer, one of very important point is, education in germany is still free.

if we ad this, would be cool. I found some information in this link too;

What else Germany can offer? Some more info here

And I think SS knows better where to gather information. Hope SS will come back from hospital soon. First, get well soon, once you are ok, please make page even more better.

But I have to be sad here now because, if you can do all this over the night, what were you doing for many years? Why you didn't do it before?

Because i didnt like the way you guys were working....you guys were like lets do this and that but no soild plan and always busy discussing about things which was not important...and you know that. Besides Snaskar was doing it...and i dont like to interrupt people on their work. So i backed up and watched from far away... came back again and saw no progress...and i was like ok i need to enter now...damn my friends check this forum.....and i want to hear nice things. Its a shame if they dont see any changes. Anyways am back....i did what i could in a while...and of course i will continue if you guys are honest and work hard....but i want to see your work too...and not just say others do this and that.

By the way Bharat i want the documents soon....please send to me. I meight have a surprise for you. tongue.gif

Anyway, lets keep updating sites. I am sure this was just one day's work, more miracle still to come

Shut up...go and fool others. grrrr

PS I saw it...but hey common dont add broken links yaar...hyaaa work properly. At least check things before you throw online.

Edited by ScentedSoul

Hare pravu.. peopleeeeeeeee check this Schools & Universities...the information which is there is already is somewhere in link below...so just keep one. And so many links are broken and where it says please follow link...link nai chaina. For God sake take your time and check....read everyline for meeee.

And also in Education system...there are few lines which gotta be highligted....so peoples high dont get hurt while reading and they know the main point.

Work properly yaar...i cant see mistakes...tauko dhukcha.

Edited by ScentedSoul

Bharat/dinesh/himal

I think we need to send some internal documents about WNSO, future plan strategy just to re-shuffle. She has experience in this.

What do you think or give me I will post tongue.gif

Bharat/dinesh/himal

I think we need to send some internal documents about WNSO, future plan strategy just to re-shuffle. She has experience in this.

What do you think or give me I will post tongue.gif

61996[/snapback]

Duhhh WNSO Germany ma ka bata internal documents...ko kura aucha. ? blink.gif

I know i mentioned that but thats not the main thing for now.

About new members

Name University/Institute

Khanal Pom Manheim

Yadav Prabhas K. www.waste.uni-stuttgart.de

Adhikari Sudarshan

Universität Hannover 

Shrestha, Nitesh  FhG-IPSI, Darmstadt               

Shrestha, Bipin TU, Darmstadt 

Shrestha, Jeetesh Frankfurt

Shrestha, Janak TU, Darmstadt

Shrestha, Janak Universitz of Flesnburg

Ghimire Surya University of Dortmund