Sign in to follow this  
love_united

ICC Champions Trophy

It's amazing that the greatest cricket tournament of the year is going on but nobody has shown interest in rising the topic related to it?Is it because our WNSO cricket lovers are inactive now or they have given up their interest in cricket?

I would like to invite all the cricket lovers to post on this topic.Which team do you think can win this tournament?

Well!! i wanted to create this thread during the league match but there are only countable guys who show their interest on various sports, Sabin Shahi, you, 1 or 2 others.

NO doubt !!! PAK sank INDIA (with their consecutive wins over rival) in the tight match with just 4 balls remaining and so did WI over SA. Credit goes to Youhana despite his unability to run and needed runner. Furthermore, hats off to Inzy for his milestone.

Well !! HASAN, a new opener is a new damager. Hey !! new coach bringing the Rawalpindi Express after 15 overs. Looks good decision as this high tempered guy throws too many extras in his first spell during first 5 overs.

Whereas, at another side, Aussie vs ENG. Hmm !! have not seen Aussie losing match since last world cup.... i just wanna see Aussie out of the tourna.

Tomorrw: Pak vs WI

(goddamn!! it has been few years, have not watched any live matches.... have to click the live commentary and score-board)

Edited by okinawa

Thanks oki, you follow cricket ?? smile.gif

55605[/snapback]

Why question mark, Raj ?

I am glad that India lost the Match. Otherwise I would have to bear the Mental Toture watching Indian Channels. Coz these channels will show the repeat telcasts and the news regularly which makes me go mad.

The indians are guffadis and over confident. Before any competition the indian channels will show different programs and ads showing India is very good team and they will win the match.. But when the real matches come and they lose the match then suddenly these programs and ads dissapear.

PAK will probably hold the trophy this time, I guess. Let's see how it'll go. Nowadays AUS and WIN sound like synonyms. But Cricket is Cricket, anything can happen at any moment. Aus is now on 75/2 struggling with bat in their hands. Ricky is still in his nerve, trying to make the way more and more difficult for ENG. Flintoff is roaring to show up something again. Good Luck for both of the team.

I hope ENG would win the match.